Corinium offers CDAO Fall Virtual (Online) October 12-14, 2021 & CDAO Fall Boston (In-Person) October 27-28, 2021.
Corinium is proud to announce that our flagship event, CDAO Fall will be bigger and better than ever as we are offering it online and in-person to give everyone a chance to participate within their comfort level. CDAO Fall Virtual will be hosted online October 12-14, 2021, and feature thought-leading content from 70+ data & analytics leaders representing companies such as Invesco, Novartis, Ford, Walmart, Diageo, and many more.
CDAO Fall Boston will be hosted at the Westin Copley in Boston, MA on October 27-28, 2021, bringing together data & analytics leaders from the likes of CVS Health, Regions Bank, eBay, Boehringer-Ingelheim and many more. While both CDAO Fall Virtual and CDAO Fall Boston will share key themes, each event will have its own unique sessions, attendees, and networking opportunities.
“It was really important to us to serve our industry. We have people who are eager to get back to in-person events safely, and we have people who aren’t ready yet. We wanted to make sure that we had something for everyone” said Maisa Roberts, Conference Producer at Corinium Global Intelligence. “Safety has been and will always be our first priority.
After successfully hosting our first in-person event from our D&A Metro series, in New Jersey, August 3, 2021 we are happy to report 0 cases of COVID-19. “ stated Krista Vazquez, Managing Director of Corinium Global Intelligence. Additionally, new research published by Freeman and Epistemix has proven that infection rates from events were 95% lower than the U.S. at large.
Other key findings include:
● In-person business event participants are more likely to be vaccinated than the U.S. population, reflecting a vaccination rate above 80 percent and creating vaccination coverage that drastically cuts transmission of COVID-19 at those events regardless of the gathering size.
● Despite some concerns over the Delta variant, the majority of attendees and exhibitors want to return to in-person events, and over 90 percent are not opposed to additional health and safety protocols to enable them to gather safely. Further, those who do not support additional protocols say they instead choose to stay home, mitigating any added risks of potential infections. Attendees at CDAO Fall Virtual will benefit from contactless content, On-Demand features, and zero travel commitments.
More from News
- Startup Of The Week: Perenna
- 10 Latvian Startups To Keep An Eye On In 2024
- Top 10 Venue Booking Software
- 10 Sleep Trackers To Help You Navigate Nighttime
- 10 Estonian Startups To Keep An Eye on in 2024
- We Asked The Experts: As ChatGPT Turns One Today, How Has It Revolutionised Industries?
- Dutch Startups To Watch In 2024
- Final Warning: Your Gmail Account Could Be Deleted On Dec. 1
Great for those whose travel budgets haven’t been restored, individuals who are unable to take time out of the office, or who would prefer not to meet in person just yet. Attendees at CDAO Fall Boston will enjoy live content, face-to-face networking, and the casual connections made over coffee breaks, all with enhanced safety measures.
“I’m really excited about the return of CDAO Fall Boston – I look forward to speaking at the event and networking with a really high-level group of peers” Ram Singh, Chief Analytics Officer, Performics. He is not alone; his peer Haroon Abbu, VP, Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, and IoT Technology, Bell & Howell “
I’m looking forward to speaking and attending CDAO Fall Boston! I’ve known Corinium events for some time and the quality of attendees is always high-caliber” “CDAO Fall is a permanent fixture in the calendar of many senior data analytics leaders and it was critical to us that we were able to deliver our high standard of speakers, content and networking to our market, regardless of their current travel status. We’re confident that both our virtual and in-person offerings do just that, said Adam Plom, Head of Production, US and Europe, at Corinium.