AI-driven platform shows brands and retailers the true impact of Amazon Advertising on the operational performance of product catalogues, empowering them to optimise strategy and drive 65% improvement in RoAS
Feedvisor, the AI-driven optimisation and intelligence platform for brands and retailers on Amazon, Walmart, and e-marketplaces, today announced the launch of its advanced Advertising Optimization and Intelligence platform. Powered by cutting-edge AI and sophisticated machine-learning technology, the innovative platform solidifies Feedvisor’s full-funnel Amazon Advertising solution, enabling brands and retailers to make data-informed decisions across their entire advertising program.
Purpose-built to drive sales and return on ad spend (RoAS), Feedvisor’s Advertising Optimisation and Intelligence platform improves rankings, conversions and full-funnel performance across all Amazon ad types, including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands and Video, Sponsored Display and Amazon DSP. Users are instantly equipped with market-leading tools to drive results, including autonomous dayparting and flexible aggressiveness, product and audience targeting, NLP-driven keyword harvesting and forecasting, and real-time KPIs for all campaigns in one dashboard to consistently monitor results.
While many solutions focus primarily on advertising campaign performance, Feedvisor’s platform connects brands’ and retailers’ operational data with advertising data. This enables them to gain unique insights into the impact of mid- and bottom-funnel results of various advertising approaches, methods and strategies on the performance of the product catalogue down to the ASIN level. Feedvisor’s AI engine instantaneously analyses the data and implements real-time, autonomous actions to optimise the business performance.
Dani Nadel, president and COO, Feedvisor, said:
“Amazon is an intricate, dynamic marketplace and a delicate partnership for many brands and retailers to navigate. Businesses require advanced technology and deep Amazon expertise, backed by data, to keep up with Amazon’s complexity and pace in order to maximise their overall marketplace performance. Feedvisor’s Advertising Optimisation and Intelligence platform provides brands and retailers with the tools and actionable insights they need to take advantage of the increasingly competitive Amazon Advertising landscape.”
More from News
- Why Some Entrepreneurs Set Up Their Side Hustle
- Why Mobile Gaming Is Taking Over The Market
- ExFlix: A Quarter Of Adults Admit To Using Their Ex’s Netflix Account
- Great Resignation Rocks Industry As Bounce-Rates Increase
- GameCycle: The Digital Marketplace Dedicated To Gaming
- The Growth Of The UK Beauty Industry
- Finance Expert Reveals The Top Five Things You Can Do To Help With The Cost-Of-Living Crisis
- UK Businesses Lag Behind Indian Counterparts With AI Adoption
Feedvisor’s full-funnel solution empowers brands and retailers on Amazon to:
- Grow Revenue and Drive Results – On average, Feedvisor’s Advertising Optimisation and Intelligenceclients see a 64% increase in revenues, 41% increase in profits and 51% improvement in sales rank. As well, customers experience a 65% improvement in RoAS and 40% increase in ad sales.
- Automate and Optimise 24/7 – The platform’s machine learning constantly monitors an ASIN’s SearchGraph and ProductSphere to predict exact bidding, identify targets and optimise spend in the most impactful, cost-effective way.
- Extract Actionable Data – Holistic performance insights help brands and retailers understand the real impact of advertising on their operational performance, from the category, brand, campaign and ASIN levels.
“Companies don’t advertise just for the sake of advertising,” said Victor Rosenman, founder and CEO, Feedvisor. “They do it to increase sales, grow margins and ensure revenue growth. As such, simply looking at one set of advertising data isn’t enough because, when you only look at the granular level, you lose the big picture. With Feedvisor’s Advertising Optimisation and Intelligence platform, brands and retailers can utilise the holistic view of their catalogue, including advertising metrics and sales, to ensure they’re making the right decisions for their entire business.”
Feedvisor is the “AI-first” optimisation and intelligence platform for brands and large sellers on Amazon, Walmart, and e-marketplaces. Feedvisor’s platform and team of experts offer best-in-class advertising campaign optimisation, patented pricing technology, brand and content management, and data-backed intelligence to drive demand profit, and revenue growth. For more information about Feedvisor, visit feedvisor.com.