Cloud-focused consultancy Cogniflare, which provides data-driven solutions to large-scale data and digital transformation programmes, has reached £5m revenues after just 18 months of trading.
Cogniflare, which was formed in June 2019, specialises in providing professional services in the key areas of Hybrid Cloud Data Modernisation Services enabling both batch & real-time use cases, Enterprise Cloud Acceleration and Empowering enterprises with ML & AI. Cogniflare brings in years of expertise in delivering digital transformation programmes with faster time to market and proven track record. Since its launch, Cogniflare has already secured engagements with several blue-chip companies including Vodafone, Google, Europol and GSK.
Additionally, the company has increased its headcount to 40 fulltime consultants, with plans for further hires this year. Key to the company’s success has been its flexible delivery operations model, which includes on-shore operations in the UK, nearshore from its Poland office and full off-shore office based in India with a competitive pricing structure.
As part of the company’s rapid growth, Cogniflare has formed an alliance with MongoDB, the leading, modern general purpose database platform, as a Strategic Systems Integrator. Cogniflare’s key target areas include telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, government security services and financial services.
More from News
- The Healthcare System Needs a Modern Alternative – Meet Welzo
- Deutsche Telekom Campaign By Saatchi & Saatchi Uses Money-Can’t-Buy NFT To Supercharge Youth Volunteering Across Europe
- $205M in Crypto Currency Stolen in August & Set To Rise
- How Clean, Quality Data Unlocks the Power of Digital Transformation
- Mr Gurvz Collaborates with TechRound to Give 5 People The Chance To Win £5,000 of Digital Marketing Expertise
- Cost of Living Among Top Concerns for UK Brand CMO’s but Long Term Optimism Remains Strong
- Disabled-friendly Travel Specialist, Limitless Travel, Announces Fund Raise to Expand Product Range and Launch Into the US Market
- TravelPerk Data Reveals Travel Price Inflation; Biggest Increases in Eastern US
The MongoDB partnership is the latest in a long line of Cogniflare’s strategic alliances, which also include its status as a Google Premier Cloud Partner and Microsoft Partner.
Speaking to TechRound, Alan Chhabra, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Partners, MongoDB said, “Cogniflare has seen strong growth over the last 18 months and we’re excited to partner with the team across EMEA. Today, every organisation across every industry is using software and data to drive competitive advantage. Together with Cogniflare, we’re excited to help more and more of these businesses accelerate their transformation and to use MongoDB to innovate, scale and modernise in the cloud.”
Siva Mounidevy, CEO and Co-Founder, Cogniflare added, “With businesses seeking a rapid recovery following the chaos of the Covid-19 pandemic, harnessing the power of cloud to fuel growth, expand operations and generate new revenues is a top priority.
Since we founded Cogniflare, we’ve seen huge demand for our services, particularly with companies looking to accelerate their journey into Google Cloud and maximise the potential of enterprise data across their Google Cloud Platform. This has led to us signing major partnerships with key industry players such as Google, Microsoft and MongoDB.
It’s been an incredible journey so far and we look forward to announcing a series of new hires, initiatives and the formal launch of our flagship product in the coming weeks.”