Andy Gladwin, Head of Global Mobile GTM at Cheetah Digital, steps into Mobile Ecosystem Forum’s (MEF) newly created MEF Ambassador role to support and structure the discussion of personalisation and relevance in mobile marketing communications.
Voted by the industry as being among the Top 25 Most Influential in Mobile in the ROCCO 100, Gladwin is a recognised thought leader and strategist with more than 15 years of experience in the mobile messaging market across various levels in the mobile value chain.
His unique, deep understanding of CPaaS, SaaS and enterprise business drivers led the Mobile Ecosystem Forum to appoint him as its Ambassador for Enterprise Engagement. As MEF Ambassador, Gladwin will work to drive initiatives to make MEF’s thought leadership consumable to enterprises to succinctly address their needs.
According to MEF, his appointment comes at an incredibly critical time as, while many organisations know they would greatly benefit from a mobile strategy; the majority aren’t sure how to best implement one. They face common barriers, regarding understanding how to get started, what the success metrics should be, how to build an audience, compliance, best practices and return on investment.
More from News
- Deutsche Telekom Campaign By Saatchi & Saatchi Uses Money-Can’t-Buy NFT To Supercharge Youth Volunteering Across Europe
- $205M in Crypto Currency Stolen in August & Set To Rise
- How Clean, Quality Data Unlocks the Power of Digital Transformation
- Mr Gurvz Collaborates with TechRound to Give 5 People The Chance To Win £5,000 of Digital Marketing Expertise
- Cost of Living Among Top Concerns for UK Brand CMO’s but Long Term Optimism Remains Strong
- Disabled-friendly Travel Specialist, Limitless Travel, Announces Fund Raise to Expand Product Range and Launch Into the US Market
- TravelPerk Data Reveals Travel Price Inflation; Biggest Increases in Eastern US
- How To Read A ‘Poker Face’ In Business
“Unlocking this expertise and making it available for enterprises to aid their adoption of mobile communications will result in the continued growth of mobile value-added services that customers can benefit from. This is where Gladwin’s expertise comes in, acting as a bridge to connect vast industry knowledge with specific enterprise needs,” says Dario Betti, Chief Executive Officer at the MEF.
“We are pleased to welcome Andy Gladwin as our premier MEF Ambassador. Upon recognising his wealth of industry knowledge within MEF and his deep understanding of enterprise communications, Gladwin will work to drive initiatives to make MEF’s thought leadership consumable to enterprises to best address their needs.”
As Head of Global Mobile GTM at Cheetah Digital, Gladwin is passionate about helping organisations and brands break down barriers and unlock the power of mobile. “This is an exciting opportunity to leverage the deep talent pool of the MEF member base and make the benefits of mobile accessible to any organisation,” Gladwin says.
“Packaging industry knowledge in this manner will break down barriers and drive greater market adoption. As enterprises scale up their mobile utilisation and broaden their use cases, they will create significant value not only for themselves but their customers too.”