Optalitix, an award-winning Insurtech providing SaaS software to leading insurers in the UK, today announced the company’s launch on Google Cloud Marketplace.
Google Cloud Marketplace provides easy access to Optalitix products for Google Cloud customers. This will also enable Optalitix’s customers to improve their system pricing capability and to scale more efficiently while integrating and benefiting from a wide range of Google Cloud technologies.
As cloud-based automation within the insurance environment becomes a standard, Optalitix customers will benefit from speed to market which is greatly enhanced through the Optalitix products on Google Cloud Marketplace.
More from News
- Expert Comments: The Future Of Sustainability In The Private Jet Industry
- 10 Startups In Canada To Watch
- 8 BabyTech Startups For New Parents
- Mollie Capital Now Available For UK Startups To Get Funding
- 10 Startups To Watch In El Salvador
- Patient Uses Their Mind To Move Things With Musk’s Neuralink Brain Implant
- The UK Is Investing In Skills Bootcamps For Young Professionals
- 10 Startups In Honduras To Watch
Insurers Can Reduce Risk and Boost Efficiency By Using Google Cloud
A key benefit to insurers utilising the Optalitix on Google Cloud is the improvement to their risk management processes by using the Optalitix Quote product and its associated underwriting workbench, as well as the models hosting system, Optalitix Models. These services are now available to Google Cloud customers using existing committed Google Cloud spend.
Optalitix’s products improve insurer efficiency and risk management by providing underwriters with real time access to pricing information, and risk managers get a dashboard with a real time view on company risk. This insight has been shown to improve risk outcomes, with more effective quote triaging and a reduction in catastrophic risk exposure.
Dani Katz, co-founder of Optalitix commented “We are excited to join Google Cloud Marketplace and help enhance Google Cloud’s offering for insurers.”