The new 1 quart multi-serve tetrapaks will be available in Original Black, Oat Milk Latte, Oat Milk Mocha and Oat Milk Vanilla.
Continuing to innovate and expand on their product lines, RISE Brewing Co., the nitro cold brew coffee and oat milk company focused on organic beverages with real ingredients, has announced that their Organic Nitro Cold Brew Coffee flavors – Original Black, Oat Milk Latte, Oat Milk Mocha and Oat Milk Vanilla – will now be available in Non-Nitro Multi-Serve Cold Brew Coffee tetrapaks. The new 1 quart servings will be available on the RISE Brewing Co. website for $49.99 starting July 1st, 2021.
Melissa Kalimov, RISE Brewing Co. Chief Operating Officer, said:
“After running through customer feedback and taking a closer look at purchasing patterns, we saw an opportunity to develop a solution for those who enjoy multiple cups of cold brew each day. We’re excited to expand our beverage offerings & give customers a perfect work from home caffeine option to fuel their focus.”
Harry Connolly, RISE’s Director of Sales, commented:
“SPINs data shows us that the Multi-Serve item sales have grown by 45% during the last year, contributing to over one third of the total RTD Coffee category growth, despite only contributing to a fifth of the category’s sales.”
More from News
- Lightricks Valued At $1.8 Billion After Latest $130 Million Funding Round
- Revealed: The Highest-Earning Female Streamers on Twitch
- 1/3 Workers Grow Apart From Their Workplace BFF
- How To Keep Drinking Beer Without The Calories
- DigiPlex Offers Data With Sustainability At The Core
- HelloFresh Doubles Global Technology Team
- Philippines Tops List Of Countries With Most Female Investors
- New Mental Health App, Built With and for the NHS, Widens Accessibility to All UK Public and Private Sector Companies
The new RISE Brewing Co. Multi-Serve Nitro Cold Brew Coffees are dairy free, vegan, USDA Organic, Non-GMO and contain 32 ounces per container – so, 4-6 glasses of a 6-8 oz pour. Re-imagining how to best communicate the caffeine level on the packaging, RISE has equipped each Multi-Serve flavor with a specified caffeine level ranging from 1-3, which can be viewed on the front of each tetrapak.
All four Multi-Serve Cold Brew Coffee flavors will be available for purchase on the RISE Brewing Co. website for $49.99 starting July 1st, 2021 and in select retailers soon after.