Seedrs, the leading private investment platform with over £1.9BN investments to date, has chosen Form3, the leading cloud-native payment technology provider, and LHV UK, a banking services provider to over 200 fintech companies, to enable it to access UK Faster Payments and SEPA Instant Payments in Europe, to augment its customer offering.
The new payment capability will support Seedrs’ efforts to make it easier and faster for retail investors to invest in innovative, fast-growth European businesses. The integration of Form3 will provide Seedrs’ users with real-time payments for account funding – the next step in its business development.
Charlie James, Seedrs’s Head of Finance & Business Intelligence, commented: “As a leading private investment platform, we need partners that can provide payments and services that makes investing on our platform seamless, transparent and quick to support. In Form3 and LHV UK we’ve found agile and reliable collaborators who can help Seedrs expand its UK and European offering.”
More from News
- Over One-Third of Gen Z Don’t Feel Financially Supported Amidst The Cost-Of-Living Crisis
- What Do The New UK Interest Rates Mean For Investors?
- The Healthcare System Needs a Modern Alternative – Meet Welzo
- Deutsche Telekom Campaign By Saatchi & Saatchi Uses Money-Can’t-Buy NFT To Supercharge Youth Volunteering Across Europe
- $205M in Crypto Currency Stolen in August & Set To Rise
- How Clean, Quality Data Unlocks the Power of Digital Transformation
- Mr Gurvz Collaborates with TechRound to Give 5 People The Chance To Win £5,000 of Digital Marketing Expertise
- Cost of Living Among Top Concerns for UK Brand CMO’s but Long Term Optimism Remains Strong
The new collaboration is underpinned by Form3’s cloud-API technology and LHV UK’s banking infrastructure and regulatory expertise to provide Seedrs with real-time payments for account funding and reconciliation services, safely adhering to banking regulations. This will greatly benefit Seedrs’ businesses and the investors who support them.
Julian Colls, Form3’s Chief Customer Officer, said: “Form3 provides cloud-based payments solutions to benefit everyone from tier one banks to the thriving startup investor space. This is part of our drive to reimagine payments technology, ensuring all companies – established or new – can have access to best-in-class services. Working with Seedrs, in partnership with LHV UK, further supports our UK and European market expansion.”
Andres Kitter, Deputy CEO of LHV UK, said: “Seedrs is one of the most reputable fintechs, having launched in the UK ten years ago. They continue to democratise equity crowdfunding across the UK and Europe, and LHV UK, in partnership with Form3, is thrilled to support their continued expansion. We are uniquely positioned to provide multi-currency CASS account infrastructure and access to real-time payment schemes across multiple jurisdictions. We shall do our best to assist Seedrs with their ambition of building the best global private equity marketplace.”
The new payment collaboration is due to go live in August.