Voting Closing Soon!
Brands are scrambling to collect all-important votes ahead of the deadline for Product Hunt’s prestigious Golden Kitty Awards, with voting ending this weekend, Sunday, January 21.
The awards are an annual celebration of the products, makers and community makers within Product Hunt. The winners of each category receive a coveted Golden Kitty Trophy.
Each category has three winners (first, second, and third place) with first place being awarded the coveted Golden Kitty trophy and a feature on the Hall of Fame.
There are more than 25 categories which include the headliner, Product of the Year, which was won by ChatGPT in 2022. Previous winners include and by audio-based social media app, Clubhouse (2020) and the global sensation, music clip maker, TikTok (2019).
More from News
- Are Students Embracing Phone Free Schools?
- Adobe Will Soon Have A “Photoshop For Audio” Editing Tool
- Investor Insights: Everything You Need To Know About Forward Partners
- Google Calendar Now Uses Gemini AI For Seamless Oganisation
- OpenAI And Microsoft Under Fire As More News Outlets Take Legal Action
- Amazon Lobbyists Have European Parliament Passes Revoked
- TikTok Will Be Removing More Songs As UMG Dispute Continues
- Amazon Accused Of Using AI Voices For “Road House” Remake
This year’s most competitive category seems to be the Mobile App category where ChatGPT for IOS will aim to build on its successful 2022 Product of the Year trophy. The app faces stiff competition from other pretenders such as the clearspace app which people are loving by making the phones less addicting, music discovery app Swipefy for Spotify and Rainbow AI, an AI powered app which can accurately predict exactly where and when it is due to rain. Using AI tools, the precision precipitation app is a must-have and a new leader in weather forecasting.
The only thing that Product Hunt can forecast is some big Golden Kitty Award winners in 2023.
Click here to vote for your favourite products in each category.