- Europe’s leading online doctor ZAVA and UK’s 3rd largest retailer Asda, join forces to launch a new nationwide Asda Online Doctor service.
- Combining ZAVA’s 10 years of experience in telemedicine, where they’ve delivered over 5 million medical consultations, with Asda’s 60 years of retail expertise and 17 million weekly customers.
- Asda provides a comprehensive in-store pharmacy network, with a pharmacy in over 250 Asda stores. These stores will serve as Click & Collect locations for the online doctor service.
- Better access to online medical care helps deliver healthcare to more people regardless of their schedules or location.
Europe’s leading online healthcare provider ZAVA has announced a new partnership with one of Britain’s biggest retailers, Asda. ZAVA is a leader in telemedicine across Europe, with over 5 million paid consultations to date. The partnership will provide convenient and affordable healthcare to Asda Online Doctor patients across the UK.
The service allows people to get medical advice, prescriptions, and treatments from NHS trained doctors without leaving their home.
More from News
- Our Inflation Reality
- Samaipata Names UK Senior Principal as it Boosts UK Presence
- Divi Wallet Update Gives Users Full Control of their Cryptocurrencies
- New Health Tech App Aims to Combat Rise in Nationwide Loneliness
- Optimus Cards UK Limited Announces Collaboration With Nest Egg
- Mike Potter to Lead Tecknuovo’s Strategic Direction
- Online Sales Tax Could Be an ‘Opportunity’ for UK Ecommerce Entrepreneurs
- SHEBA® Moves Into NFTs To Help Further Its Coral Reef Restoration Efforts
David Meinertz, founder and CEO of ZAVA says: “By partnering with Asda, we create real added value for patients across the UK. We drive the best possible medical care for patients and connect them with Asda pharmacies across the UK. With this new offer, we are fulfilling patient demand for contemporary digital solutions.”
Faisal Tuddy, Superintendent Pharmacist at Asda comments: “We are excited to partner with ZAVA to launch our new Online Doctor service. ZAVA has a strong proven track record of creating accessible online healthcare to patients with a range of treatment needs, so we know they’re the right partner to launch this service with. Asda Online Doctor provides the perfect one-stop solution to our customers looking for affordable, fuss-free healthcare.”
How does the Asda Online Doctor service work?
- Patients select their chosen service or treatment on Onlinedoctor.Asda.com/uk
- To request a prescription or a test kit, patients simply fill in a short questionnaire about their health.
- An experienced doctor reviews the questionnaire and gets back to patients within 24 hours.
- If the doctor approves and prescribes a treatment, the Asda Online Doctor team posts it to the patient’s home for free.
- Patients can also Click & Collect from their chosen Asda Pharmacy.
All doctors are registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) and specialists in their field.
Asda Online Doctor provides treatments across 28 conditions including high blood pressure, acne, cold sores, malaria, hair loss, erectile dysfunction and cystitis. Services cover general health, women’s health, men’s health, sexual health and chronic health. Further information can be found at https://onlinedoctor.Asda.com/uk/
Dr Kathryn Basford from online doctor ZAVA comments: “Patients should have a way to access medical care that fits with their lives. Not only is it more convenient for them, it also prevents them from delaying seeking care in the first place. And this is really important.”