Imagine not having to be billed twice for calling out your plumber and not having to wait 2 weeks for it to be fixed. Imagine being a plumber and not needing to drive to look for spare parts, stuck in traffic, wasting time and money. This dream is now a reality – thanks to Snap-It!
Snap-It was founded by Viktor Muhhin, a former plumber of 20 years, who knew all the aches and pains of working as a tradesperson. His learnings instigated the birth of Snap-It, a platform that allows tradespeople to order any part on demand and have it delivered within 30-40 minutes.
Snap-It officially launched just over a year ago, in the mix of the pandemic and has already surpassed £1m in turnover, servicing all areas within the M25.
The way that Snap-It works is that tradespeople can place orders on its app which is sent to the nearest retailer to where they are located. The retailer will accept the order which will trigger a courier to be assigned to that order, where Snap-it has access to thousands of riders around London thanks to its multiple partners. The courier will receive the order and simply collect it from the retailer to deliver to the tradesperson.
More from News
- LifeWorks acquires Netherlands-based mental health and wellbeing provider, Ascender
- Smashing First Period Stigma: Sustainable Period Pack
- CodeSee is Named One of 20 Rising Stars as Part of Forbes’ Cloud 100 List
- SEA-KIT Wins Funding to Demonstrate Zero Emission Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology for USVs
- Over Half of UK Parents “Tech-Shamed”
- New Intelligent Dating App Helps Music Lovers Find Love
- Amazon’s Q2 2021 Results: Doubling Down on Advertising
- Poll Reveals 3/4 Happy to Share Data IF Assured of Its Safe Use
The cycle of happiness is then complete where the end customer, like you and I, will be delighted that our boiler can be fixed straight away and the tradesperson can see more customers, after providing a revolutionary customer service. The participating retailers secure incremental revenue and Snap-It becomes an integral partner to the trades ecosystem.
Snap-It will be looking to expand into multiple UK cities within the next year and secure further funding in the near future. The business is currently a team of 9, including CTO Timo Tuominen whose got extensive experience from Moneycorp and Samsung and their newest recruit in Harry Tyndall who joined as Chief Revenue Officer and was part of Deliveroo from their early days, launching the business in the UK, Dubai and Australia.