- Movebubble was founded in 2013 by Aidan Rushby, Tony Edwards and Logan Hall.
- The company have developed a rental app to help tackle some of the biggest issues renters have faced when finding new homes.
- So far, Movebubble have raised $4.2m over 4 funding rounds.
Movebubble is a multi-award winning platform, connecting property owners and renters together in one, trusted marketplace.
Dubbed London’s number 1 property rental app, Movebubble helps renters to find the perfect home for them, able to search through thousands of flats, apartments and houses that are up for rent.
The services are currently available in London and Manchester, where prospective renters can watch video walkthroughs of potential new homes. The app also enables users to reserve homes instantly having to pay a holding fee to reserve the property, and are connected seamlessly to the partner to organise the contract and move-in day.
More from Startups
- 8 Startups Helping Businesses Operate More Sustainably
- Top 12 AI Personal Assistants For Your Startup
- Classic Mistakes That Entrepreneurs Make (And How To Avoid Them)
- 10 Florida Startups To Keep An Eye On
- When Is The Right Time To Expand A Startup Overseas?
- 10 Companies Replacing Human Interaction With AI
- Top PR Tips For Tech Startups by Gaby Jesson
- Startup Profile: Meeko
Movebubble also offers a best price guarantee, meaning if users see a discount listed elsewhere, the platform will match it – helping users to ensure they get the best price for their new home. There’s also a 100% satisfaction guarantee, meaning if the home isn’t a fair representation of the listing shown on the platform, users can help Movebubble know within the first 24 hours of their move in.
The company was founded by Aidan Rushby, Tony Edwards and Logan Hall, inspired to improve the experience for renters after having their own bad experiences with renting in the past. After seeing first-hand how unpleasant the renting process could be, with poor agents, unloved properties and bad landlords, the three founders knew the industry was due a revamp.
Over time, the Movebubble team have paid close attention to what renters want, listening carefully to what they say are the most difficult things about the renting experience, and have worked hard to come up with effective solutions for this.
Movebubble has been shaped by the experiences of renters, by the things that have needed to change in finding a new home, and the drive to make this process better.
So far, the company have raised a total funding amount of $4.2 million over the course of 4 rounds.