LinkSquares is the Boston based provider of the fastest and most comprehensive AI-powered contract lifecycle management (CLM) and analysis tool. The company has raised $61.4 million to date, and will use it’s latest round of financing to expand its team, advance the LinkSquares technology and develop new strategic business partnerships.
During the pandemic, legal departments and contract negotiators faced a critical period of upheaval and transformation. LinkSquares stepped in with expanded contract drafting capabilities and additional terms that customers could use to extract insights quickly, and as a result the company posted over 1,000% growth over the last two years, attracting hundreds of notable customers such as Fitbit, Twilio, TGI Fridays, Wayfair and Cogito.
LinkSquares provides first-of-its-kind artificial intelligence to ensure customers have the fastest legal analysis and contract management. By the numbers:
- More than three million documents processed
- Over 40 million unique data points extracted to date
- Grew the bank of Smart Values that customers use to extract contract trends and patterns by 6x over the last 12 months, providing access to more than 70 critical terms
- Launched 73 new Strategic Values tailored to specific business initiatives
More from Tech
- A Cull On WhatsApp Work Chats: Puresport Founder Implements New Rules To Boost Productivity & Reduce Anxiety
- Borrower Wellbeing App ilumoni Launches On iOS and Android After £1.63 Million Investment
- Kinly & Resonate Partner To Support Demand For Hybrid Working
- Unity Unveils New Era of Live Sports with Unity Metacast
- Announced! TechRound’s Top 21 Mental Health Companies
- Skills Gaps Holding Financial Institutions Back
- CodeSee Announces $3M in Seed Funding
- VOOM Raises $15 Million to Provide Usage-Based Insurance to Underserved Mobility Segments
LinkSquares plans to achieve its target of doubling headcount by the end of 2021 as the team helps customers understand and better mitigate risks and liabilities in minutes, not months. The expanding team will advance LinkSquares’ ongoing product development to surpass customer expectations, and the new investors will support LinkSquares distribution and partnerships into new markets.
Named among the 2020 Gartner Cool Vendors for Contract Lifecycle Management and Advanced Contract Analytics, LinkSquares has gained national and local attention and has been recognised as the recipient of several notable awards. CEO and Co-founder Vishal Sunak was recently named as a winner of the prestigious Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award New England Class of 2021.
LinkSquares was named as a finalist for the Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work 2021 and has been named as a finalist for the 2021 SaaS Awards. Most recently, LinkSquares revealed its impressive No. 253 ranking on the Inc. 5000 List. LinkSquares continues to build momentum and set the standard for CLM.