YuLife, the first digital life insurance platform on a mission to inspire life, today announced that it has added cycling to the range of wellness activities which users can participate in and access rewards on its AI-based, gamified app. YuLife’s app offers users vouchers and benefits from Britain’s leading brands, including ASOS, Avios, M&S, Fitbit, Nike and John Lewis, in return for completing everyday wellness activities, such as walking, meditation, mindfulness and now cycling, with the goal of incentivising and rewarding healthy living.
As people look for alternative methods of transportation to work in the wake of the coronavirus, the number of people cycling on a daily basis is surging across the country. YuLife is enhancing its app in order to broaden the range of wellness activities for which users can be rewarded. By allowing members to reward themselves for cycling more, completing daily challenges and topping workplace leader-boards, YuLife aims to create healthier workplaces, which are also happier and more productive, with 59% of employees saying that health and wellness benefits are important for increasing loyalty to their employer.
More from News
- Inflation Nation: Over a Quarter of Britons Have Pulled Back on Online Spending Sprees in the Last Six Months
- The UK Prints 11.2 Billion Receipts A Year That Aren’t Recyclable
- One Million UK Sole Traders Ready to Seek Accountancy Support
- Fly Now Pay Later Powers Up the World’s First Voice Travel Assistant
- Crypto Art Platform Outland Raises $5M Seed Round
- Kyndryl Announces Partnership with Oracle Focused on Cloud Services
- Survey Finds Nearly 20% of Business oOwners Aren’t Using Technology
- How Much Should Small Business Owners Pay Themselves?
“Our company’s aim is to encourage our members to lead healthy and holistic lifestyles, and broadening the range of methods by which they can so and catering to everyone’s personal tastes and preferences is an essential part of our mission,” said Sammy Rubin, CEO and Founder of YuLife. “Cycling is one of the most popular forms of exercise in the UK, with clear health benefits, and our app developers have worked hard to equip YuLife’s app with the tools to monitor cycling performance. Cyclists can now be rewarded and access tangible benefits from their desire to lead a healthier lifestyle”
Cycling, along with walking and running, is one of the most common and most effective forms of exercise. The NHS confirms that regular cycling can reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent weight gain and boost people’s moods