- Apex Housing Group specialises in property management and social housing solutions plus property and airspace development.
- Apex Housing Group was founded in London, United Kingdom, in 2008 by Founder and CEO Muhammad A. Bhatti.
About Apex Housing Group
Since 2008, Apex Housing Group have grown steadily to provide housing services to local London authorities, and property letting solutions to corporates, tenants and over 200 landlords, many with property portfolios in the hundreds.
They now manage a substantial property portfolio and work closely with London boroughs including Brent, Barnet, Camden, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Haringey, Lewisham, Ealing, Hackney, Merton and Tower Hamlets.
They also redevelop existing, and construct new, residential apartments, plus build homes on unused ‘airspace’ above residential and commercial building rooftops – enhancing each building’s façade, unlocking property values for owners, and addressing London’s housing shortage.
More from PropTech
The Apex Housing Group Approach
- The customer sends an inquiry. The Apex team assess your property.
- Apex place an offer and request compliance certificates.
- Apex then lease your property under flexible leasing (1-5 years).
- Apex find families as tenants and manage the relationship.
- The property is maintained with the Apex in-house team.
- Guaranteed rent is paid in advance, every month.
To ensure that this is done as efficiently as possible, Apex also offer a 24-hour emergency line. They also guarantee that all aspects of due diligence are carried out and that your property suffers no void periods.